At Levi’s® we know that occasionally you might need to return products you bought online with gift cards. Below instruction sheet that we've created to make this process as easy as possible:
Returning by Mail or Through Happy Returns:
If you're returning an online order using a Gift Card by mail or through Happy Returns, here's what you can expect:
Your refund will be issued in the form of a new e-gift card.
This new eGift Card will be sent to the original email address associated with your order.
Please allow up to 2-3 business days to receive the refund information for your new eGift Card.
In-store purchases cannot be processed for online returns and must be returned at a physical Levi’s® store
Returning to a Physical Store Location:
Here's how the refund procedure works if you choose to return an item purchased with your gift card online to one of our physical store locations:
- Your refund will be provided to you in the form of a new Physical Gift Card at the store location where you choose to return your items.
- Gift card balances cannot be returned to the original gift card even if it still has a remaining balance.
Refunds for Orders Paid with Multiple Methods:
The following procedures apply to online orders paid for with a mix of gift cards and other payment methods:
- First, the original email address on the order will receive an email with the reimbursement for the amount of the gift card used.
- To receive the refund details for your new eGift Card, please allow up to 2-3 business days.
- The leftover amount of the refund will be transferred back to the additional payment method or methods used to make the purchase.
- If you used a credit card as an additional payment method it can take up to 10 business days to show up back in your account.
Important Note: Gift Card Balances
Please be aware that gift card balances cannot be transferred back to the original gift card, regardless of how much money is left on it. A new physical or electronic gift card will be provided for the amount of the refund, depending on the return option you select.
Understanding Authorization Holds on Your Gift Card:
A temporary authorization hold is put on the gift card when you use it to place an order. What you need to know is this:
- The funds on the gift card will be taken out once your order ships.
- Authorization holds on canceled orders are released after 14 business days. Just to let you know, the 14-day window is set in stone and cannot be extended.
Levi Strauss & Co® is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards, or any unauthorized use of a gift card.