At Levi Strauss & Co., we stand behind the quality of our products and want you to love each and every purchase. That’s why all products have a 2-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects (outside of normal wear and tear).
- Products that show signs of defect must be returned within 60 days from purchase.
- If purchased from our online store at levi.com please follow the process to request a replacement item or return for a full refund.
- Purchases made in-store or through participating retailers may only be returned to the store from which it was purchased. In-store purchases do not qualify for return by mail or Happy Return.
We Heard You:
We listened to your feedback and updated our warranty claim process. For garments purchased past 60 days, physical inspection is no longer required. Simply fill out our online warranty return form. Attach pictures of the defect area, size label, country label, and product style label to submit your claim.
If your garment is determined to be defective you will receive a voucher to purchase your replacement at Levi.com.
To initiate a warranty claim:
- Please go to our online Warranty Return Form.
- Answer some questions for us.
- Attach pictures of the garment defect - we ask that you send at least two images of the affected area. In addition, we ask that you attach a picture of the size label found inside the garment (under the care label), as well as the country label tag. For photo guidelines, see below or click here.
- If your claim contains more than one garment, please attach the required images for each garment. We accept only 3 garments per submission.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your new claim has been received.
- Please allow 3-4 business days to process your claim.
Warranty program details:
- If we determine that your garment is defective, we’ll send you a voucher to order a replacement at Levi.com.
- If we determine that your garment is not defective via photo proof we will notify you with a letter of explanation.
- If you physically sent in your garment for inspection, and we determined that it was not defective, we will return the item back to you along with a letter of explanation.
- The decisions made are final and the garment cannot be returned for a re-inspection.
- If a defect cannot be determined with the images you provide, you will be asked to send in the garment for inspection.
Please note that this information is intended for products purchased in the United States only.
For each garment in your warranty claim, we ask that you send at least two images of the defect. Feel free to attach more than two – taking photos from different angles. In addition, we ask that you attach a photo of the size label found inside the garment (under the care label).
- The images you provide must be sharp and clear. The numbers found on the size tag must be legible.
- We ask that you send the pic as a JPG file, if possible.
If we cannot process your claim with the images you provide, you will be given instructions to send the garment(s) to our warranty team. You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return.
Photo Examples of the Defect:
Photo Examples of Size Label:
Look for the size label inside your garment. It is usually found underneath the care label(s).
There are many numbers found on the size label that help us determine the style of the garment, as well as, when and where the garment was manufactured. We require this information to process your warranty claim.
Remember, if you cannot read the numbers in your photo, neither can we.
If a defect cannot be determined with the images you provide, you will be asked to send in the garment for inspection. Consumers must pay shipping costs to our inspection team.
Photo Examples of Country Label: