Delivery schedules don't always align with our busy lives. If you're unavailable to receive your delivery, here's what to expect:
Missed Delivery Attempts:
- If you're not available, the carrier will leave a contact card at your address with details about the next delivery attempt.
- After the third attempt, the parcel heads back to the carrier depot.
- If you don't arrange re-delivery or pick up the parcel, it will be returned to the Levi's® Returns Department. We'll process your refund within 7 business days of receiving the return. During the holiday season (December-February), please allow up to 14 business days for processing due to increased volumes.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment and may take up to 10 business days to post back to your account.
To ensure a smooth delivery experience, consider providing specific delivery instructions or using a secure delivery location.
We know it can be hard to fit your delivery into your busy schedule, but you can always make their timing work for you. To reschedule a re-delivery with FedEx click here.
- To ensure a smooth delivery experience, consider providing specific delivery instructions or using a secure delivery location when rescheduling a redelivery.