Online Order Price Adjustments
For online orders placed at Levi.com, we've got you covered with our Price Adjustment policy. Here's what you need to know:
- Timeframe: You have up to 14 days from the original purchase date to request a price adjustment.
- Eligibility: Price adjustments apply to products with a new marked-down price online or those associated with a promotion.
- Exclusions: We cannot make adjustments based on Final Sale, Warehouse Sale, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday prices.
- Limitations: Only one price adjustment per item per order is allowed. Once an item has been price-matched within the 14-day window, additional adjustments cannot be made.
- Refunds: If your order has already been completed, expect your refund to appear within 3-5 business days of processing. For unshipped orders, the discounted price will be reflected in your shipping confirmation.
- Payment Method: The price adjustment refund will be issued back to the original payment method used for the order.
Important Note: You Choose Either Price Match or Promo
Lastly, we want to ensure clarity regarding our policy: you can either opt for a price match or apply a promotional discount to your purchase, but unfortunately, you can't do both.
For help with a price adjustment for store purchases, please visit your local store and bring your item(s) and your original receipt. To find your nearest Levi's® Retail Store, visit the Levi's® store locator.