At Levi's®, we understand how frustrating it can be when you find an item you love but it's out of stock. That's why we're excited to offer Pre-Order Back Order on Levi.com, allowing you to order items that are currently out of stock and in the process of being restocked.
Here are some key details you need to know about Pre-Order Back Order:
- What is a Pre-Order Back Order? Pre-Order Back Order allows you to place an order for out-of-stock products prior to their scheduled release date or street date.
- Please note that Pre-Order Back Order works differently from regular orders, and once placed, items may not be canceled or changed post-normal remorse period.
- Eligibility Pre-Order Back Order eligibility is reflected on the product page, and the "Ship By" date is listed.
- Only ground shipping is available. Unfortunately, we do not offer 2nd day or Next Day shipping for these items.
- When you place a Pre-Order Back Order, you will be asked to select the size and quantity of the item you wish to order. You can also combine your Pre-Order Back Order with other available items.
- You will only be notified when the Pre-Order Back Order ships or if the order is canceled.
- Your payment method will not be charged until the order is shipped or completed. Please be aware that authorization holds only last for seven days, so you may see reauthorization holds on your statement until the order ships.
- If the item is no longer available, the Pre-Order Back Order will be canceled, and you will receive a cancellation email notification.
- You can Exchange or Return the Pre-Order Back Order. Standard Levi's® Exchange and Refund policy is applicable.
Please note that customer support agents cannot place orders for Pre-Order Back Order items.